Quick Recipe: Cashew Chicken
Quick Recipes You’ll Love:
We are kickin’ the flavor up a notch with awesome, quick recipes that are sure to rock your taste buds! While these this might be a little harder to concoct, we know it will become one of your favorites!
So the next time you can’t quite finish all of your delicious Champs, try this recipe with those versatile leftovers!
One of our all time favorite Asian dishes, cashew chicken is a meal everyone in your family will love. Give this simple recipe a try to mix it up and give your family a great treat tonight!
- Leftover Tenders/Dippers, chopped
- 1/2 cup, chicken broth
- 1/2-3/4 cup, low sodium soy sauce
- Chopped green onion, as needed
- Cornstarch, as needed
- Water, as needed
- Cooked Rice, as needed
- Cashews, as needed
- Heat chicken to 165 degrees, with a little broth. On top of stove, heat approximately 1/2 cup of chicken broth, add soy sauce to taste. Add seasoning to taste.
- Add one bunch of green onion. Heat to temperature. Thicken slightly with cornstarch and water paste.
- To serve, lay down a bed of cooked rice, add a 6 oz. scoop of tenders/dippers. Pour 4 oz sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cashews and chopped green onions.
What are you waiting for? Run to your local Champs… Get to eating and then get to cooking! 🙂