Quick Recipe: Mac & Cheese Balls
Champs Chicken Recipe
Ready for another amazing Champs Chicken Quick Recipes? All you need is a little bit of leftover macaroni & cheese and two other ingredients to make these amazing snacks! Check out this tasty recipe!
Check out this awesome Champs Chicken recipe you can try tonight to keep on rockin’ your tastebuds with Champs!
Champs Chicken Mac & Cheese Balls
Simple, quick and absolutely delicious… Creating these great snacks is the perfect way to enjoy your leftovers! Your kids will love these wonderful snack bites.
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Batter Mix
- Use cold leftover macaroni and cheese. (For best results leftover product should be cold and void of excess moisture. The dryer the better.)
- Dip macaroni and cheese using 1 oz. disher. Take portioned product into hands and form into a ball shape, gently applying pressure to all sides of the ball to ensure product holds a round shape.
- Place shaped macaroni and cheese ball into breading and gently coat. Place product into batter mix until submerged. Immediately lift basket, let drain for 5 seconds, and dump in breading.
- Completely cover with a second coat of breading. Gently shake off excess breading and place on staging tray.
- Place in fryer 1 piece at a time. Cook for 3 minutes to an internal temperature of 165°F.
So next time you stop by your local Champs, be sure to grab a family-sized side of macaroni & cheese. It’s perfect for a family meal or served up in imaginative ways the next day – like this Champs Chicken recipe!