Quick Recipe: Potato Soup
Quick Recipes You’ll Love:
We are kickin’ the flavor up a notch with this great, quick recipe that is sure to rock your taste buds! While it might be a little harder to concoct, we know it will become one of your favorites!
So the next time you can’t quite finish all of your delicious Champs, try this recipe with those versatile leftovers!
Chicken and Potato Soup
On those cold autumn or winter days, this recipe definitely hits the spot. With a dose of hearty potatoes and filling protein, this recipe will warm and fuel you up any time of the year!
- 2 cups, leftover potato wedges, chopped
- 2 cups, leftover chicken tenders/dippers, chopped
- 1 cup, bacon
- 2 cups, celery
- 2 cups, onion
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 8 cups, chicken broth
- Use leftover chopped potato wedges and leftover tenders/dippers. Chop potato wedges in large
chunks and chop chicken into small pieces.
- Place potato wedges and chicken into broth, add bacon, celery, onion, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Bring to simmer until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
While this fabulous, quick recipe takes a bit more preparation, we know it will soon become a favorite!
What are you waiting for? Run to your local Champs… Get to eating and then get to cooking! 🙂