Quick Recipes: Potato Soup and Cashew Chicken
Quick Recipes You’ll Love:
We are kickin’ the flavor up a notch with two awesome, quick recipes that are sure to rock your taste buds! While these two are a little harder to concoct, we know they will become one of your favorites!
So the next time you can’t quite finish all of your delicious Champs, try these recipes with those versatile leftovers!
Chicken and Potato Soup
On those cold autumn or winter days, this recipe definitely hits the spot. With a dose of hearty potatoes and filling protein, this recipe will warm and fuel you up any time of the year!
- 2 cups, leftover potato wedges, chopped
- 2 cups, leftover chicken tenders/dippers, chopped
- 1 cup, bacon
- 2 cups, celery
- 2 cups, onion
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 8 cups, chicken broth
- Use leftover chopped potato wedges and leftover tenders/dippers. Chop potato wedges in large
chunks and chop chicken into small pieces.
- Place potato wedges and chicken into broth, add bacon, celery, onion, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Bring to simmer until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
One of our all time favorite Asian dishes, cashew chicken is a meal everyone in your family will love. Give this simple recipe a try to mix it up and give your family a great treat tonight!
- Leftover Tenders/Dippers, chopped
- 1/2 cup, chicken broth
- 1/2-3/4 cup, low sodium soy sauce
- Chopped green onion, as needed
- Cornstarch, as needed
- Water, as needed
- Cooked Rice, as needed
- Cashews, as needed
- Heat chicken to 165 degrees, with a little broth. On top of stove, heat approximately 1/2 cup of chicken broth, add soy sauce to taste. Add seasoning to taste.
- Add one bunch of green onion. Heat to temperature. Thicken slightly with cornstarch and water paste.
- To serve, lay down a bed of cooked rice, add a 6 oz. scoop of tenders/dippers. Pour 4 oz sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cashews and chopped green onions.
While these fabulous, quick recipes take a bit more preparation, we know they will soon become a few of your favorites!
What are you waiting for? Run to your local Champs… Get to eating and then get to cooking! 🙂