Festive Candied Apple Cups Recipe
Yummy Candied Apples Cups
Holiday season is right around the corner, which means parties, family, and food. A simple and tasty treat you can make at home or take with you to different gatherings are Candied Apple Cups. They take less than 30 minutes to prepare and serve. The best part is that you can make new use of your leftover Champs side!
Candied Apple Cups Recipe
These can be used as a quick breakfast for when company stays the night, or top with creamy vanilla icing to turn this dish into a mouthwatering dessert. Its sure to be a crowd favorite that will have your friends and family begging for more. Makes 8 servings.
- 1-1.5 cups leftover Champs Candied Apples (you can also purchase large side orders at your favorite Champs if making for large groups)
- One can of your favorite refrigerated cinnamon rolls (more if cooking for large groups)
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray a regular-size muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray and set icing aside. Eating small spoonfulls of icing while cooking is optional.
- Place each uncooked cinnamon roll into its own individual muffin cup and press into and up the sides of the muffin cups.
- Spoon about 2 hearty tablespoons of Champs Candied Apples into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool pan for 5 minutes after removing from oven.
- Place icing into a small microwavable bowl and microwave uncovered for 7-10 seconds (microwave times vary) until icing is warm enough to drizzle.
- Remove Candied Apple Cups and place on serving tray. Pour warm icing over cups and serve!
This quick recipe takes almost no time to prepare and we know it will soon become one of your favorites!
What are you waiting for? Run to your local Champs… Grab the ingredients and get to cooking! 🙂